2020 Winter Guard Results
Thank you to everyone that auditioned. We are looking forward to the upcoming winter guard season.
To accept your position on the color guard you must do the following:
1. Join the Remind 101 group by texting @2020SEW to 81010. It is required that all students join this group. Parents are encouraged to join as well.
2. Once you have joined the Remind 101 group above, please send a text that says “I accept my spot on the winter guard” by Friday, November 15th at 8pm. If you have not accepted your spot by then, it will be given to an alternate member.
3. There is a MANDATORY parent meeting on Monday, November 18th at 6:30pm in the Southeast High School band room. One parent or guardian must attend this meeting in order for you to participate in the winter guard.
4. Download and view the CALENDAR for the season HERE
4. At the above meeting we will give out a lot of important information regarding the winter guard season. We will also have you and your parent/guardian fill out a commitment form. Along with this commitment form, please turn in your first participation installment fee of $100 (checks made payable to Southeast Band Boosters). If you cannot pay this fee at the meeting, please speak with Mr. Lewis following the meeting to make other arrangements. We will not restrict a student from participating in the winter guard because of financial difficulties.
5. The fair-share participation fee is $375 per student. Fundraising opportunities have already been planned to help with this cost. More information will be shared at the mandatory parent meeting. Again, please note that we will not restrict a student from participating in the winter guard because of financial difficulties.
The first rehearsal is November 21st from 4pm to 7pm.
Congratulations to the following students for making the 2020 Winter Guard